K poskytování lepších služeb používáme soubory cookie. V souladu s novými předpisy vás musíme požádat o souhlas k nastavení souborů cookie. Více informací.
Mini-game project - International Minecraft course
- Timing: every Tuesday 5:30pm - 6:45pm CEST / 3:30pm - 4:45pm GMT
- Start date: April 6th 2021
- Length of the course: 8 lessons (4 in April, 4 in May)
Note.: The course will not be opened in case of low number of registered pupils.
Mini-game project - International Minecraft online course
Online world knows no boundaries, so let's go international! The very first 8-lesson international Minecraft online course starts in April 2021!
The course will be led by international mentors team from UK, France and Czechia and will be completely in English.
In this course you will learn the basics of programming, working in international teams on a project. You will create and manage your OWN MINECRAFT MINI-GAME PROJECT!
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for school children around 12 years old who have been fascinated by the world of computers and Minecraft. For children who want to learn more than just the basics of programming. And for those who want to make new international friends ...
- Speaking knowledge of English language.
- Basic Minecraft skills (elementary Redstone circuits and basic commands).
What will you learn?
- Cooperation in international team.
- Create logic circuits using Redstone.
- Program and automate using the Command block.
- Work with coordinates.
- Basics of programming.
- New English words.
- Develop your creativity and imagination.
- Work in a team.
|Čas konání kurzu||Úterý 17:30 - 18:45|